Why are Citrus Fruits good for Weight loss?
This is a sneak peek of TryMagenta’s Citrus Power eBook. We want to help you lose weight with delicious recipes and doctors’ hacks.
Various health problems, including hypertension, heart diseases, and type II diabetes, can result from being obese or overweight. In 2015-16, obesity was present in 93.3 million US citizens as reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It accounts for almost 39.8% of the world’s population[ 1 ,2].
Just remember: we care about your heart as much as you do. Here’s a hack: eat citrus fruits!
You can find citrus (power!) fruits in all presentations: in their natural habitat and ready to eat, like juices, lemonades, jams, and dried snacks. Remember to use coupons, weekly deals, and manager’s specials to save money at the grocery store.
It’s easy to have the citrus power, once you get into the habit of making your own healthy meals at home! We provide the recipes!
It’s affordable! As we have mentioned before: From Walmart to Whole Foods. You can have a small budget or a big budget. What matters is your motivation, a kitchen, your recipe ingredients of course, and your phone or laptop to follow the recipes.
Samples of the citrus recipes you can try:
Pineapple and Grapefruit Smoothie
Ready in about: 5 minutes Servings: 2
Nutrition Info: – Calories: 267kcal, Carbs: 45g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 8g
- 4 cups spinach
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- 1 grapefruit
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- ¼ tbsp. fresh ginger and 2 leaves of fresh mint (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more liquid and ice if desired.
Grilled Chicken with Honey
Ready in about: 10 minutes Servings: 2
Nutrition Info: – Calories: 567kcal, Carbs: 28g, Protein: 77g, Fat: 13g
- 100g lettuce
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 small chicken breasts
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- S & P to taste
- 10 mandarin segments
- ½ carrot finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- Place chicken breasts between 2 nonstick baking paper sheets and pound with a rolling pin.
- Spray cooking spray on each side, then heat a griddle pan on medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from the heat transfer to a plate and cover with foil and let it rest.
- Put halved tomatoes, carrot, lettuce, sliced cucumber onto a plate and top with mandarin segments.
- Grab a bowl put the last 3 dressing ingredients, and whisk.
- Remove foil from chicken and slice each breast into 4-5 slices using a cutting board. Put on top of salad and season with S & P.
- Drizzle dressing over the ingredients.
Our recipes are written by nutritionists and doctors. We’re not just any health company publishing content. We’re TryMagenta, and we offer information that heals!
The recipes contained in the Citrus Power eBook can be mixed and matched. We want to make sure you’re nourishing your body in a delicious way.
Enjoy your weight loss journey!
This is a sneak peek! To access the complete Citrus Power Weight Loss Program, Buy our eBook Now!